A professional, comprehensive sleep and respiratory service
Capital Respiratory & Sleep Service (CRSS) provides outpatient diagnostic testing and treatment for sleep and respiratory disorders. Our service has experience and equipment to address a full range of disorders, from straightforward to complex.
Our sleep studies are performed either in-lab with your own private room, or in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
We also provide comprehensive respiratory function testing. Our trained staff are attentive, friendly and dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care.
We are independently owned and operated and not a CPAP distributor – unlike some testing sites we do not pressure our patients into buying equipment following a diagnosis.
Our sleep testing includes:
- Diagnostic studies (bulk billed) either in-lab or home
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) titration studies (bulk billed)
- Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure titration (e.g. BiPAP) (bulk billed)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing (MSLT)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing (MWT)
Our respiratory function testing includes:
- Basic spirometry and flow-volume loops
- Lung volumes with body plethysmyography
- Gas exchange
- Bronchial challenge testing and pre-employment screening for asthma
- Bronchoscopy service
- Admitting rights for public and private patients
- Regular out-reach service to rural centres
- Access to lung cancer multidisciplinary management